Welcome to London West End WI

Friday 13 September 2013

The Secretary Returns

I have been taking a bit of a break from my secretary duties over Summer.

Whilst I have been off I have judged a bake off at Westminster Council. They were raising money for Tarts for Troops and raised over £200!

It's a hard job, but someone's got to do it...
I also got married which was a rather fancy way to spend the day! I made over 300 hundred flowers from felt by hand with a little help from my family and some lovely ladies at the London West End WI!

My lovely bouquet that was pinched during the day!
Now that I am back please be patient whilst I try to catch up on all my secretary duties!

If you are interested in joining the London West End WI or finding out more about what we do, send us an e-mail on londonwestendwi@gmail.com .

KierenLondon West End Women's Institute, Secretary

No comments: